Vermicompost is used as a soil additive, conditioner, and fertilizer. Vermicompost functions to add humus and organic matter to the soil providing bioavailable nutrients to the plants, increasing soil tilth. Vermicompost helps with water infiltration and retention, while buffering excessive acid or alkaline soil conditions.
Vermicompost helps store nutrients and keeps them safe from leeching and irrigation.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Keep this product away from the reach of the Children If ingested, consult physician immediately
- Improves soil quality
- Helps to balance soil pH
- Completely organic product
- 100% Chemical free
How To Use?
- For potted plants, apply Vermicompost at the plant base away from main stem 3-4 times in a year
- Use in equal proportion with soil while filling pots